I’m a child of the 70’s…
If you also were a child of the 70’s, you might have used the phrase, “Gotta book!”
It meant you had to hustle… you needed to leave fast because you had places to go, people to see, things to do!
I’m choosing it as a tentative name for this beta program, which may change in the future. But I admit I like the double meaning, at least for me.
- This is a program aimed toward helping a person get started on writing a business book.
- The “BOOK IT” phrase signifies that we want to complete this project in weeks, not months and months or even within years.
So, what will it involve? Again, this is the tentative schedule:
Answer the 3 “Whys”
- Define the 3 “Whys” for writing your book
- Choosing your book type
- “Top 10” – Cover the “top ten questions” in your industry. You will then structure the book to answer each of these questions with your expertise.
- “Special Sauce” – This is your unique process for solving the problem your target audience has
- “Behind The Curtain…” – Reveal what you do, how you do it, and why you do it. All to make life simpler for your reader, no matter how complex it may be.
Creating the “bones” of your book
We’ll work on the foundation of your book including mapping out the chapters
Addressing the length of book, why you want a book, and more
The quickest way to get the information out of your head and on paper.
The Table of Contents
Tips on how to create a TOC that will engage a reader (and look really, really interesting on Amazon’s sneak peek “LOOK INSIDE” feature)
One of my favorite areas… Your book title can either make or break your book. If it sounds boring or bland, you’ll lose potential readers, prospects, or future customers and clients. We’ll cover the traits of a good title and help you brainstorm for your own book.
I will interview you and we’ll record the interview. This is going to be the rough draft of your manuscript.
The Extra Stuff (That’s Still Important)
Creating an Author Bio
Creating Calls to Action
Getting Your Book Published
Turning your book’s manuscript into a readable version
Recommendations for formatting and design
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing
The fee for this 8-week program: $497
There’s a very, very good chance I’m under-charging for this. But I want to keep it affordable for those who truly want to finally publish their own book. I guarantee you this is the lowest it will ever be.
If you hired me to ghostwrite a book for you, the fee would be at least 20x more. So this truly is an outstanding opportunity to get your book idea out of your head and onto paper so you can start attracting the lucrative opportunities you want.
Believe me, having your own published book is a game-changer. The window of this particular opportunity is limited, though. I’ll only take 5 students to start.
If you’re interested, click the button below to send an email. I’ll follow up with some tentative start dates and also figure out the best days/times for us to meet as a group. Group calls will be on Zoom and the interview will also be conducted through Zoom.