If you’re a professional service provider or small business owner… and want your marketing to generate leads that cause your phones to ring and cash register to sing… read on.
I’ve spent years studying marketing strategies and the principles of copywriting,
You want to know the real secret to powerful marketing?
Some wonder if the Big Idea is extinct. It’s not.
It’s just that few business owners and marketing professionals are willing to spend the time needed
to master the process of how to tap into the Big Idea.
Everyone is in a rush because they’re afraid Google
will leave the train station without them.
You see, I’m a problem solver. I’ve already helped dozens of clients figure out a better way to position themselves in the marketplace and would like to do the same for you.
… Like to stop chasing clients and buyers and instead, have them come to you?
… Stop lowering your fees in order to make a sale?
… End the frustration of trying to write copy that works?
If you’re tired of the client being in charge of every transaction — not you — then you should seriously consider scheduling a consultation with me.
However, I don’t work with everyone who contacts me.
I get down to brass tacks. Marketing is serious business.
I make sure my clients get more than their money’s worth
when they contact me. I champ at the bit to get started.
Once I have a handle on your product or service,
your audience and your positioning, I can
create the right message for you.
- Email copy
- Web copy
- Sell sheets (also known as marketing slicks or brochures)
- Sales letters
- White papers
- Case studies
Also, I have several marketing services I offer:
The Bullseye Website Audit
Is it generating leads? Converting traffic? Or helping you get more clients and customers?
If you’re not sure, you need The Bullseye Website Audit.
This thorough review of the home page and main sub-pages will focus on your sales copy, SEO data and keyphrase use, and ease of use.
- Identify opportunities for improved search rankings and increased conversions/sales. This includes a review of your page headlines, content, and “action elements” such as videos, opt-in forms, or downloadable content.
- Review your traffic reports and critique your competition.
- Review the messaging for your home page and sub-pages.
- Check for standard navigation style, expected button names, minimum number of clicks to arrive at an order page, etc.
- Provide screen shots of the current website plus search engine results.
- Add notes to the screen shots, pointing out findings and areas for improvement.
- Clarify industry jargon you may need to use (so your prospect understands your message).
- Include a clear, bulleted list of content strengths (what’s working) and barriers to success (what’s not working).
- Provide a clear list of specific recommendations.
- Provide basic Keyword Review.
- Summarize the overall findings and give you clear instructions for what’s next.
At the end, you’ll have a clear, detailed report of your current status, suggestions for improvement, and a Custom Content Strategy to help you move forward.
For more details, fill out the contact form and we’ll reply within 48 hours.
They’re meant to quickly build momentum for your marketing and set your sales “on fire!”
I take time getting to know my clients. Here’s what I look for:
First, your business must be in operation for at least three years.
Second, if you’ve been in business that long, the next step is a paid consultation. All potential clients go through this process before we decide to work together.
Third, the requirement for this 30-minute consultation is to complete a short questionnaire, return it to me, and pay a non-refundable fee of $300. Even if we don’t work together, you’ll receive fresh ideas on how to improve your marketing and possible resources to explore. If we do work together, the $300 will be credited toward the first project.
You may download the questionnaire by clicking here and saving it. My email address is included in the document.
Email me and I’ll respond promptly to schedule our meeting.
Mary Rose “Wildfire” Maguire
Email and Digital Marketing Consultant
Direct Response Copywriter
Credentials & Accomplishments
- ValueSelling Associates Sales Training Certified
- Professional Writers Alliance – a professional group of direct response copywriters
- American Writers & Artists, Inc. (AWAI) member
- Former Member, National Speakers Association
- Former Member, Toastmasters International
- Coachville IFC Founding Member
- B.A. Communication Art – University of Cincinnati
- Graphic Design – University of Dayton
Partial Speaking Event List – National Speakers Association Ohio Chapter, National Association of Women’s Business Owners, Orange Township Business Association, Ohio Web Leaders, The Columbus Metropolitan Public Library, Upper Arlington Lifelong Learning & Leisure, Columbus Co-Working Group, Dublin Entrepreneurial Center, Marysville Entrepreneurial Center
And yes, I’m an accomplished email and digital marketing consultant, and direct response copywriter with over 30 years experience in marketing, copywriting, newsletter creation, formatting and design.
Mickey Maguire is a professional copy editor, author, photographer, songwriter, and speaker from Columbus, Ohio.
I bring an eye for detail and technology expertise to Maguire Copywriting.
In 1995, I became editor-in-chief of “Connections”, the computer networking and internet technology publication. Two years later, I took an offer in Columbus, Ohio as a computer tech and technical writer for the seventh largest OEM in North America. I also started “Magfly”, a fly fishing wholesale business, in 1976 and gained international recognition in that industry.
In addition to my outdoor pursuits, I have always been fascinated with computers. Since then, I’ve established Tricorn Publications (www.tricornpublications.com) and created “Ukulele Player Magazine”, a music periodical that enjoys over 155,000 readers spanning the globe. I have also authored five books and planning more– when time permits.
I’ve pursued my passions teaching fly fishing on the best wild-trout fishery east of the Rocky Mountains. But nowadays, you’ll find me on a bicycle or hiking somewhere in nature’s playground and shooting beautiful landscapes. When I’m home, I pour my passion into music.